We have Control!

We made some progress over the Memorial Day holiday. Dan built a new shelf for the water pump and power converter to mount on and we installed the new furnace. I’ll never forget when we pulled the old oven out and got a look at this area for the first time. There was a huge snake skin wrapped around the water fill hose and the nastiness was unbelievable.  What a difference!

Last weekend we finished up the plumbing and tested the system. Believe it or not, the water pump switch, and the fresh water tank sensor both work on the original Control Panel!   We sprayed the wires and switches several times with electrical cleaner but really didn’t expect any of it to work. Hopefully we will be as lucky with the other holding tank sensors!

Next step…walls and a shower!

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

 

 

Advertisements