We have made slow but steady progress in the 8 months since our last post. I hesitated doing a blog post because it didn’t seem like we had made much progress but, we have! Thank goodness for pictures. It’s easy to forget how far you’ve come!
- Refrigerator vent fans installed.
- Wiring finished.
- Insulation up.
- Inner skins back up, patched and painted.
- Original bathroom components repaired and painted with marine epoxy paint.
- A/C Installed.
- 4 – 100 watt solar panels installed.
- TV, radio and Sirius XM antenna installed.
- MaxxAir fans up.
- New black and grey tanks and pans up, dump valves installed.
- Armstrong VCT tile down.
- Pex plumbing and waste vents in and leak checked.
- Water pump and fresh water tank installed.
- Hot water heater installed.
- Outdoor shower installed in trunk.
- Bathroom components, toilet and new laminate walls and cabinetry installed.
- New laminate on pocket door and installed.
- Closets complete.
- A/C and furnace thermostat wired.
- Propane lines ran.
Our next step is to build out the twin bed frames and get that wiring finished up! We are still optimistic we will be camping by Halloween! Thanks to everyone who is still following along with us! Happy Trails!